At the recycling points we dispose things such as:
- old furniture and mattresses
- large quantities of green waste
- electrical items (TV and radio sets, computers, air-conditioners, toasters, kettles, washing-machines etc.)
- iron, sheet metal and other metal (eg. old stoves, fences, cans etc.)
- sanitary appliances and carpentery
- bigger plastic units such as canisters or the plastic toys
- fabric – clothes, shoes, rags
- mirrors, window and car glass
- dangerous waste: batteries, accumulators, waste oils, colours and varnishes
YOU CAN DISPOSE DANGEROUS WASTE ON THE RECYCLING POINTS FOR FREE:
BATTERIES, ACUMULATORS, WASTE OILS, MEDICINE, CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES (herbicides, insecticides, cleaning agents and their empty packagings), COLOURS AND VARNISHES (and their empty packagings), CONTAINERS UNDER PRESSURE (sprays, deodorants, varnishes), BULBS (fluorescent and energy-saving lamps).
We believe that you don’t want to look at clunky and dangerous objects thrown-off on the street, in parks, woods or at the beach.
We believe that you would not leave things like that on the mentioned locations.
You haven’t got the possibility to bring your waste on the recycling point?
This is not a problem.
There is a service free of charge!
You can ask for more information in our company or make a call: +385/51/654-600
There are 7 recycling points on the island of Krk and all the inhabitants can use them for free.
behind the petrol station, opposite the shopping centre
Bogović, servicing area
on the exit from the town of Krk (about 100 m from shopping centre Plodine, on the left side of the road)
Kandija, right next to the road to the Punta Debija beach
nursery-garden, on the roundabout from Parona restaurant to the dry-boat storage
The Holly Sunday area, by the Toljanić winery
building material disposal, on the exit of town Polje towards Šilo
You can find precise locations of mentioned recycling points on the interactive Google map
RECYCLING POINTS (POSAM) WORKING HOURS
June 1st – September 30th: every day except Sunday, from 9 to 17 h
March 1st – May 31st and October 1st – October 31st: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, from 9 to 17 h
November 1st – February 28th: Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, from 9 to 17 h
- Recycling points are closed on holidays
In front of the recycling points (in towns with Door-to-door waste collection service), there are dumpsters for the organic-waste and for the residual waste on disposal 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.